Brownie in a Mug (Gluten Free)
I tried a few "in a mug" recipes and never really liked them. However, this one is worth doing again. It was as described in the blog I found it in. (Link at bottom of the page.)
Prep Time 5 mins / Cook Time 1 min / Total Time 6 mins / 1 Serving
- 2 Tbs. Melted Butter
- 2 Tbs. Milk
- 2 Tbs. Gluten Free Flour Blend (Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1)
- 2 Tbs. Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbs. Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbs. Chocolate Chips
- Add the butter to a microwave safe mug (or ramekin) and microwave on high for 20 seconds until the butter melts.
- Add the milk, gluten free flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and pinch of salt to the mug and mix well.
- Fold the Chocolate Chips into the mixture.
- Microwave the brownie batter for 1 minute.
- Allow mug brownie to cool in the microwave for 1 minute before enjoying it.
- Microwaves Cooking Times Vary – Start by cooking your mug brownie for 1 minute. Adjust up or down if needed in about 15 second increments.