Fluffy Yogurt Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
|Pancake with maple syrup.|
Here's another great easy recipe that I found last year. We've made these a few times and they are always a success. With some maple syrup, they are oh so good!
Prep Time 10 mins / Cook Time 10 mins / Total Time 20 mins / Servings 2
- 1/2 cup 1-to-1 gluten-free baking flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine wet ingredients: eggs and yogurt.
- Add flour mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until blended.
- Allow blended batter to rest for about 5 minutes if you want super fluffy pancakes.
- Spoon out batter for each pancake and cook for about 5 mins on each side. (I usually cook 2 at a time so they are easier to flip over.)
- They should be golden brown on each side.
- Enjoy with toppings of your choice.
- I use Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Baking Flour.
- It makes about 5 good pancakes (2 for me and 3 for Papi).
- You can freeze these for later and reheat in a toaster.
Original recipe from: https://www.kimscravings.com/fluffy-gluten-free-yogurt-pancakes/
|Cooking one side first,|
|and then cooking the other side.|